Your burning questions, answered.
- What is Bordo?
- Bordo is a social media management platform that allows you to schedule posts to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, all from a single interface. You create posts, cater them to different platforms, choose when to share the posts, and let Bordo do the rest.
- What is organic marketing? How can it help grow my business?
- Organic marketing is all about using non-paid methods to market online. The alternative would be paid ads. While most people spend lots of money to "boost" posts and create small ads, rarely will ads get you the long-term results you need. Posting good content to social media regularly builds strong, engaged audiences that will become customers, and later brand evangelists. Basically, paid is short term, organic is the long game.
- Can I trust Bordo to share my posts on time?
- Absolutely. We built Bordo from the ground up to be reliable. Too often, social media scheduling platforms fail “silently”, meaning no one knows when, why or how. Our BordoBots are constantly monitoring to check that all connections to social media platforms are healthy and working. If not, they’ll tell you, and guide you through the process of getting reconnected.
- Does Bordo work with ____ ?
- Currently, Bordo can share your posts to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages natively. We support sharing text, links and images.
- Okay but I really want to post to ____.
- Pinterest? Instagram? Google My Business? Some platforms are very finicky about scheduled posting like Bordo provides. We chose to focus on providing the best possible experience for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn before exploring other social outlets. If you’d like to formally request an integration, feel free to contact us and let us know!
- Yeah, but can I use Bordo to post to Instagram?
- Okay don’t tell anyone, but we’re working on an integration with Zapier. Through Zapier, you can use Bordo to schedule posts to Instagram. If you want to learn more, email us, and we’ll have someone reach out soon.
- Will using a scheduler hurt my post’s ranking?
- No. Based on all evidence, research, and tests, social media platforms don’t care if you share natively or through a third-party application (like Bordo), content quality and rankings are determined primarily by the post itself and the quality of the account.
- Is it really free?
- Yes! Free free free, totally free, completely free. For full disclosure, in time we may offer paid upgrades and pro tier accounts. For now, Bordo is the only free social media scheduling platform with no restrictions.
- Okay but why?
- Because we like you, and we want to give you a tool that’s a fast, easy to use, and reliable way to manage your social media. Some say it’s otterly ridiculous, we say it’s worth it.
- What’s with the otter?
- That’s Bordo. Not Bordo the software, but Bordo the otter. He likes fish, friends, otterly fast social media platforms, and you.
Got a question?
Drop us a line, and we'll go fishin'! 🐟