Get found online without becoming a social media expert.
A social media marketing tool that helps you create posts, share often, and get your business found on social media.
"Posting to social media was just one more box we'd forget to check...then we found Bordo. Keeping our content up has never been easier!"Sarah T. – Full Force Fitness
Create posts easily
A great post catches attention - and our intuitive content composer makes creating great social media posts a breeze. Design eye-catching graphics with Canva or find world-class free stock photography, all from directly inside of Bordo.
Share more often
Consistency is the key to effective organic social media. With Bordo, schedule as many posts as you want as far into the future as you want! Rest assured that your posts will be shared on time, every time.
Get found faster
The secret to sustained growth is regular posting and engagement. Spend less time trying to think of posts and jump into 5 different apps to share them, do it all from one and get right back to what you do best - running your business.
Don't just take our word for it.
"Competition is tough, we were losing online. Bordo helps us stay on task and use social media to win without a ton of time or headache."Jalissa R – Sanderson Moving
"It's so easy to use!"Leah P – Metis Consulting
Still have questions?
- What is organic marketing? How can it help grow my business?
- Organic marketing is all about using non-paid methods to market online. The alternative would be paid ads. While most people spend lots of money to "boost" posts and create small ads, rarely will ads get you the long-term results you need. Posting good content to social media regularly builds strong, engaged audiences that will become customers, and later brand evangelists. Basically, paid is short term, organic is the long game.
- Can I trust Bordo to share my posts on time?
- Absolutely. We built Bordo from the ground up to be reliable. Too often, social media scheduling platforms fail “silently”, meaning no one knows when, why or how. Our BordoBots are constantly monitoring to check that all connections to social media platforms are healthy and working. If not, they’ll tell you, and guide you through the process of getting reconnected.
- Does Bordo work with ____ ?
- Currently, Bordo can share your posts to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google pages natively. We support sharing text, links and images.
- Will using a scheduler hurt my post’s ranking?
- No. Based on all evidence, research, and tests, social media platforms don’t care if you share natively or through a third-party application (like Bordo), content quality and rankings are determined primarily by the post itself and the quality of the account.
- What’s with the otter?
- That’s Bordo. Not Bordo the software, but Bordo the otter. He likes fish, friends, otterly fast social media platforms, and you. Like otters, we believe in being resourceful – we make the best of what we have.
Join the 100+ business owners who are changing the marketing game.
"Lifts the stress of social media management." – Hannah GSign Up Now - No CC Required
In 2020, over 90,000 small businesses closed their doors for good.
When the world moved in doors and online, most businesses didn’t know how to make the leap to the new world, and their old methods of getting customers just wouldn’t work.
Most business owners know how important social media is to their future growth, but face two challenges:
- No time to spend all day posting.
- No idea what to post, or how often.
That’s why we built Bordo – to bring the immense power of organic social media growth directly to business owners just like you.
Since we launched in 2021 we’ve seen over 100+ happy users setting and forgetting their social media, and getting back to what they do best - running their business. I would love for you to be our next success story!
CEO & Co-founder of Bordo